Request a showroom or on-site consultation
- Straight upholstered cornice with leveled design
- Difference in finished lengths of approximately 4” between short and long points
- Face and sides are padded and upholstered with fabric with a ¼” cording at the bottom.
- Layering with other window covering types
- Adding dimension and sophistication
- Creating a unified statement by tying other window treatments together
Install Your Preferred Shade With BlindQuest
At BlindQuest, quality is what we’re known for. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products and services at a fair price. So if you’re looking for a blinds installation company that you can trust, look no further than BlindQuest! We would be more than happy to take on your project and exceed your expectations. BlindQuest offers the following benefits:
- Wide range of options to choose from
- Locally owned and operated
- Workmanship guarantee
- Expert designer-consultants
- Licensed, bonded, and certified installers (we don’t use outside contractors)
Moreover, if you have purchased your product from BlindQuest, we will not charge any repair fees for the first year from the date of installation, and you will only be responsible for manufacturer fees, if any.
Schedule a Free* Consultation Now
To make the consultation successful, please take a look at our website, and make note of which product lines you’re most interested in discussing. Fill out our contact form and we will get reach out to setup your consult!