Request a showroom or on-site consultation
All but the arms are enclosed in this cassette design retractable awning, granting outstanding weather resistance and a sleek, refined aesthetic. The Complete is the perfect model for locations with a lot of weather exposure.
Perfect for sheltered mounting points, such as beneath a soffit, the Bravo is a more compact and affordable way to experience a Humphrys retractable awning. Optionally equipped with a protective hood for more exposed areas, the Bravo offers the legendary durability and warranty of Humphrys retractable awnings in a smaller package.
• Models: Bravo, Complete
• Projections: 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 13′
• Roller tube: 3″ galvanized steel
• Frame color: White, Sand.
• Shading angle: 150 (shallow) up to 600 (steep)
• Binding: Same fade-resistant fiber as fabric
• Width: Up to 22′
• Mounting options: Wall, soffit, roof
• All hardware: Stainless steel, including roof-mount brackets
• Drive: Smooth manual worm gear up to 20′ x 10′ or optional override motor
• Fabric: 100% solution-dyed woven, UV resistant fabrics
• Options: Matching hood with end covers; Override motor
Install Your Preferred Shade With BlindQuest
At BlindQuest, quality is what we’re known for. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products and services at a fair price. So if you’re looking for a blinds installation company that you can trust, look no further than BlindQuest! We would be more than happy to take on your project and exceed your expectations. BlindQuest offers the following benefits:
- Wide range of options to choose from
- Locally owned and operated
- Workmanship guarantee
- Expert designer-consultants
- Licensed, bonded, and certified installers (we don’t use outside contractors)
Moreover, if you have purchased your product from BlindQuest, we will not charge any repair fees for the first year from the date of installation, and you will only be responsible for manufacturer fees, if any.
Schedule a Free* Consultation Now
To make the consultation successful, please take a look at our website, and make note of which product lines you’re most interested in discussing. Fill out our contact form and we will get reach out to setup your consult!