Here at BlindQuest, we always ensure that the products we offer are of the highest quality. That’s why we offer a warranty on all of our products from Hunter Douglas.
We want you to be confident in your purchase, so if you have any problems with your product within the warranty period, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help you out.
Hunter Douglas Warranty Information
Hunter Douglas offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty for window treatments to make sure you have a totally satisfied experience when choosing, purchasing, and living with your window fashion products.
If you are not thoroughly satisfied, simply contact Hunter Douglas Inc. at 1-800-789-0331 or contact us with an email. You can find the complete details of Hunter Douglas Warranty here.
A LIFETIME GUARANTEE
The Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee is an expression of our desire to provide a thoroughly satisfying experience when selecting, purchasing and living with your window fashion products. If you are not thoroughly satisfied, simply contact Hunter Douglas Inc. at 1-800-789-0331 or contact us with an email. In support of this policy of consumer satisfaction, we offer our Lifetime Limited Warranty as described below. You can register your warranty here
COVERED BY A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below)
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
NOT COVERED BY A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/ moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY
- Contact your original dealer (place of purchase) for warranty assistance.
- If you are not the original owner, we may be able to provide you with repair parts and instructions free of charge. Visit our Parts Request form and submit your request to us or contact your local dealer for assistance. There will be costs associated with the repair. Visit our Dealer Locator to find an authorized dealer near you.
- Contact Hunter Douglas Inc. at 1-800-789-0331 (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST) for technical support, certain parts free of charge, for assistance in obtaining warranty service or for further explanation of our warranty.
To complete your warranty registration online, visit our Warranty Registration page. If you received a warranty registration card with your shipment, you can also either text the image with the camera icon to 71403. Alternatively, go to our US site or Canadian site and enter the code shown under the camera icon. If you have any issues entering your code, you can select “Use your model number or product name” at the bottom of the screen to manually enter your information.
Note: In no event shall Hunter Douglas or its licensed fabricators/distributors be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other indirect damage, loss, cost or expense. The Hunter Douglas Lifetime Limited Warranty is applicable for U.S. customers only. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Different warranty periods and terms apply for commercial products and applications.
Blind Quest Terms & Conditions Policy
Here at Blind Quest we sell Hunter Douglas window treatments and Humphry’s Awnings. Both of these products are custom made at the time of purchase and made specifically to fit your specific application. For this reason products are non refundable after your order is placed. It is important to review all information and product choice before placing your order. Our ultimate goal is for our customers to love their products and to be completely satisfied. If you are not completely satisfied with your end product and application please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Payment is due at the time of the final installation for repairs and new installs.
We will not charge a service charge for any repairs within a year of the order being placed.